How to address legal challenges in affiliate marketing? Report of Viacheslav Ustimenko
What is needed to register your affiliate program? How to comply with the GDPR law and not to get a €20 million fine? The speaker of Kyiv iGaming Affiliate Conference Viacheslav Ustimenko will answer these and other questions of publishers and advertisers.
Viacheslav Ustimenko is a CEO at LAWBOOT Law Firm, an expert in legal consulting in the fields of IT, finance and gambling. Since 2012, LAWBOOT has been providing legal services to advertising networks, gambling companies and arbitrage specialists. He joined the affiliate marketing niche in 2014 and built a cashback service from scratch. He is working on the development of a СРА network.
The topic of the speaker's report at Kyiv iGaming Affiliate Conference is “Simple solutions for crucial legal issues in affiliate marketing”.
• company registration rules for partner networks (2019);
• how to open a bank account and activate payments for publishers;
• how not to violate the GDPR law and not to receive a panel of €20 million;
• blocking of social media;
• how to make your affiliate program legally correct;
• how to provide publishers with automated pay-offs;
• how to work with publishers and not to violate the gambling license terms.
The speaker will also consider privacy and taxation issues. Viacheslav Ustimenko’s report will take place as part of Kyiv iGaming Affiliate Conference, which will be held on November 15 in the TAO Event Hall Loft.